| ||Responsible for supervising and coaching a team of associates to provide excellent customer |
satisfaction for internal and external customers. Responsible for resolving customer issues,
controlling cost and supporting customer and associate retention. This position implements
policies and procedures and monitors daily staffing and scheduling.
1. Supervises, coaches, monitors, advises and provides feedback to associates to achieve
individual, department goals and metrics.
2. Engages customers directly as needed to resolve escalated service issues or facilitate
3. Maintains staffing, scheduling and distribution of assignments/projects to meet
4. Ensures accurate associate data files, including payroll, personnel and performance.
5. Implements policies and procedures and recommends new approaches to drive continuous
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of service operations experience, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
* Experience in more than one call center function preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Lead and direct the work of others
* Excellent one-on-one interpersonal skills and leadership skills
* Decision making skills
* Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Analytical skills
* Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
* Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise
* Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones
* Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while
picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
* Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly,
accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through
oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
* Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as
well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive
Incumbent will be subject to:
* Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without
air conditioning and heating.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability