| ||Position Overview |
Develops and executes programs and processes focused on performance development, team-building, talent assessments, coaching, leadership development and succession management. Collaborates with internal clients, project teams and vendors to strategize and implement plans for successfully piloting and continuously improving talent development initiatives.
1. Develop and execute leadership development, and/or succession management for the business.
2. Manage brand -specific projects (e.g., job analysis, validation studies, learning and development solutions, selection tool development, etc.).
3. Source assessment solutions, negotiate contracts and manage organizational development vendors.
4. Collaborate with internal clients, project teams and vendors to strategize and implement plans for successfully piloting and continuously improving talent development initiatives.
5. Identify leadership development opportunities and recommend learning and development offerings across functional and geographic areas of the business.
6. Support yearly talent review and performance management processes for the business in coordination with the enterprise.
7. Develop and maintain internal, client, and vendor relationships and manage third party relationships, as necessary, with service providers and contracted personnel who are required for learning events.
8. Project management responsibilities for internal development programs.8. May travel as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
5+ years of organizational development, training, and /or HR experience required Master's degree in Organizational Development or related field strongly preferred
1-2 years supervisory experience required
Experience with adult learning principles, program development and delivery, and/or talent management required
Certifications in group facilitation and/or talent development assessments (e.g., MBTI, Hogan, DDI, PDI) strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of training and development practice and methods, including needs assessment and/or instructional design
Knowledge of training theories and principles, including applied behavioral science, adult learning theory, and/or established industry models of evaluation
Skill and ability to facilitate and conduct instructor-led and/or virtual training
Ability to organize, manage and lead multiple projects and team