| ||Project Manager (Sales Strategy) |
Designs, monitors, and manages internal projects from initiation through completion for Sales Strategy. Manages projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs. Secures required resources, and uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
1. Designs, monitors, and manage internal projects from initiation through completion.
2. Designs and manages scope and planning of projects.
3. Manages projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
4. Secures required resources, and uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
5. Oversees data collection tools and initiatives (e.g. scoreboards, forms, etc.).
6. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
7. Prepares reports and presentations.
1. Bachelor's degree in business or related field with 2+ years of project management experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
2. Technical and/or functional experience and expertise in a related field required (e.g., marketing, finance, operations)
3. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
4. Experience with internet technologies and web-based applications required
5. Knowledge and proficiency with project management metrics and best practices
6. Knowledge of strategic and tactical management concepts
7. Excellent professional writing and verbal communication skills
8. Adaptability and agility in changing circumstances; handling multiple priorities and deadlines
9. Good executive presence and presentation skills
10. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and Project)
11. Ability to interpret trends and patterns
12. Ability to coach and train
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.