| ||Position Overview |
Maintain positive employee relations to sustain a union free environment and identify through digital methods hot spot areas. Proactively work with HR Leadership to develop plans and strategies to adhere to HR compliance policies.
* Assess, diagnose, and provide strategy development and ongoing systematic employee relations issues and
* Understand company employee strategies and activities and how they shape employee relations
* Implement enterprise wide predictive analytics and metrics for identifying risk areas.
* Consult with business unit partners on trends, analytics and
* Develop plans and strategies to ensure adherence to all Company compliance and associate relations initiatives
by working with business unit HR leadership across all brands.
* Provide specialized HR support to establish proactive, positive employee relations and communications
programs that adhere to labor law and maintains a union-free environment.
* Effectively assess, manage and provide remedies for improvements in HR compliance programs in accordance
with Company, state and federal regulations including, but not limited to DOL, OFCCP and ICE.
* Provide guidance, support, advice and assistance on all union awareness efforts, campaigns, activities and/or
* Provide assistance in training, development and support of local BUHR and BU management in all areas of
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Industrial Relations, Psychology or a related
* High acumen in statistics including statistical methods, mathematical modeling and probability theory
* 5+ years of solid, progressively responsible Human Resources experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Knowledge and understanding of federal and state regulations regarding AAP, EEO, DOL, OFCCP, FLSA,
Immigration, NLRA, WARN, labor and employment laws
* Ability to understand statistical inferences and metrics
* Results oriented analytical approach to employee relations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in Social Media platforms
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work independently in an effective and efficient manner
* Good facilitation and training skills
* Ability to interpret instructions and information and construct thoughtful, practical solutions
* Ability to positively influence others and provide strong leadership skills
* Experience with positive employee relations, union awareness, and union avoidance
* Broad HR generalist skills (i.e. benefits, payroll, compensation, talent acquisition/development, employee