| ||SHIFT: 3:30PM - 12AM |
Pay: $12.75 - $14 PLUS SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL
American Home Shield is seeking full time problem solving experts who have the confidence in their ability to handle any and all challenges they will encounter on a daily basis. Successful employees thrive in our environment where they can quickly learn the homeowner's problem, identify winning solutions and provide them clear expectations on how we will solve their issue. If you want to provide best in class service, this is the career opportunity for you. Apply now and we look forward to speaking with you.
A strong customer focus with the ability to maintain a positive professional demeanor even in the most challenging situations will bring you success in this role. You must be confident and assertive with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced call center environment. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to easily establish rapport and credibility with a wide range of potential customers.
ServiceMaster is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through an extensive service network of more than 8,000 company-owned locations and franchise and license agreements. The company's portfolio of well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control). The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tenn. Go to www.servicemaster.com for more information about ServiceMaster or follow the company at twitter.com/ServiceMaster or Facebook.com/ServiceMaster.
Assists customers, contractors, and/or business partners via inbound and outbound telephone calls, written correspondence and/or electronic communication according to all AHS policies, procedures and contract coverage
Explains and upholds contract coverage to customers and/or contractors
Follows up with customers, contractors, and/or business partners to ensure customer service issues are resolved
Maintains current knowledge of all AHS policies, procedures, programs and completes required continuing education courses
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
Customer service experience and/or training preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Problem solving and decision making
Attention to detail
Adapt to a fast-paced environment
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
* Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
* Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
* Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
* Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
* Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
* Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability