| ||Facilitates sales of home warranties and other products and services in assigned territory to |
meet production budget. Forecasts sales and determines account targets and leverages
internal assets to procure. Assists in sales plan implementations within designated accounts
for organic growth. Assists with major account presentations, negotiations, and ongoing
Facilitates sales of home warranties and other products and services in assigned territory
to meet production budget
Forecasts sales of home warranty products and services within assigned territory
Determines account/new user targets and leverages approved internal assets in account
Assists in sales plan implementations within designated accounts for organic growth.
Assists with major account presentations, negotiations, and ongoing partnership
Implements all required initiatives within defined parameters.
Assists in service issue resolution and needed communication.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree 3 years of related sales experience required, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of the real estate and home warranty fields
Oral and written communication skills, including public speaking
Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Problem solving and decision making
Organization and time Management
Office Positions with Driving Certification:
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
* Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
* Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
* Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
* Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
* Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
* Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
* Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability