| ||Position Overview |
The Senior Director of Sales, Strategy, and Operations leads, develops, executes, manages and directs the sales strategies for regional sales team within a national sales organization. Oversees the assessment, development and deployment of sales professional teams within
their regional territory responsibilities. Partners with other regional Sr. Directors of Sales and Sr. Directors of Business Development to increase market share and grow customer counts.
1. Directs sales strategies to ensure production forecasts of their regional sales team are delivered in a multiple branded environment.
2. Collaborates with management team to provide insight into potential impacts (positive/negative) to
production forecasts in a timely manner.
3. Develops and executes sales strategies as part of overall business planning to meet production and
financial goals of regional territory in alignment within corporate objectives.
4. Actively engages and participates in critical strategic relationships and negotiations with major industry clients and national major accounts.
5. Oversees the assessment, development and deployment of effective and efficient teams of sales
professionals to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth driven from implementation of sales
6. Directs staffing, training, coaching and performance evaluations to develop sales professionals.
7. Responsible for development of sales production activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
8. Directs channel development activities and leads sales production distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals for sales team.
9. Manages, analyzes and controls budgetary expenditures for their regional territories to approved amounts and forecast commitments.
10. Performs on-going account/sales analysis to drive improvements to sales performance across the organization
1. Bachelor Degree Required; Masters degree preferred
2. 10+ years of sales and/or account management experience required
3. 5+ years of sales supervisory/management required
4. Experience within the real estate, home warranty, insurance or related industries required
5. Business and financial acumen
6. Skill in analytical and financial research and reporting
7. Ability to effectively communicate and present information – especially in the areas of selling/servicing
8. Extensive knowledge and skills in strategic sales management and marketing
9. Strategic planning, organizational and project management skills
10. Executive presence
11. Strong written and verbal communications skills
12. Negotiation and persuasion skills
13. Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
14. Team and management development skills, including coaching and mentoring
15. Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise
Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
Standing for sustained periods of time
Walking such as particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
Climbing such as stairs and ramps.
Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and
at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at
usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of
sounds in the environment.
The worker might be subject to operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as
visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
The worker is subject to both environmental conditions such as inside and outside work
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They
are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.