| ||Responsible for improving the productivity of assigned group of sales representatives. Implements, coordinates, and presents the new hire training and development program. Provides mentoring, coaching, as well as formal facilitation to new and existing sales group. Partnering with the field leadership team, trains and coaches sales representatives to maximize sales performance. Provides input into the development of specific regional training needs. Assists the Regional Director in the coordination of regional activity. |
1. Mentors new sales representatives as prescribed by the training program. Coaches under-performing sales representatives.
2. Maintains training calendar for all sales training.
3. Facilitates, or delegates, various sales school classes each month.
4. Reviews supplied materials from new sales representatives to identify patterns of behavior and identify trainee challenges. Conducts follow-up studies of completed training to evaluate and measure results.
5. Monitors, coaches, and develops training team to provide effective growth and development opportunities.
6. Plans, organizes, facilitates, and orders supplies for associate training programs.
7. Provides product and sales training at all levels (basic to expert) in the field to sales representatives.
8. Works with sales representatives to evaluate and identify improvement opportunities and provides feedback.
9. Communicates with relevant leaders regarding training needs and the performance of individual sales representatives.
10. Maintains communication with other regional training managers to gain broad perspective of market and adapt innovative initiatives.
11. Communicates and coordinates with the IT and Training Departments regarding the usage and issues relating to sales tools/training.
12. In consultation with the Training Department, designs and delivers training programs as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
2. 5+ years of training experience required
3. 1-2 years supervisory experience preferred
4. Knowledge of training practice and methods
5. Presentation and meeting management skills
6. Skill and ability to facilitate and conduct instructor-led classroom and/or virtual training to support knowledge/learning transfer
7. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
8. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
9. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
10. Ability to maintain valid driver's license
11. Skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook software applications
12. Strong verbal and written communication skills
13. Willingness to travel up to 75% of time
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Regularly required to:
* Sit, stand and walk
* Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
* Speak and hear
* Use close vision abilities
* Occasionally required to:
* Lift or move up to 10 lbs
* Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Low to moderate
* Adverse Conditions Minimal
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.